вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

civil air patrol georgia




First day of school, oh wait. Need I say much? Iapos;m a school-hater. My first sem made me lose interest in studying. Oh well. Hope this sem, itapos;ll be quite interesting than last sem. Oh I saw two "friends" just now. They ran off at the sight of me. Haha. Iapos;m smiling now. These people do exist. Takut kerana salah, berani kerana benar.

My time table.. One word: sucks. It has always been. First day of school, and weapos;re given assignment Big WOW I really hate blogging about school eh. For now, i really am a school hater. I just wish to stay away from that school. Argh My first sem really made a great negative impact. I donapos;t know whatapos;s with me. I wanna go Uni but *sigh*. 3 more books to buy.

enough about school. The only moment that I was waiting for, was the lecturer saying "okay. Iapos;m finished. You may go now." Iapos;ve already packed my bag and ready to LEAVE. Took 174 home with Udin. Eat a little and off to sleep. Wasnapos;t planning on sleeping but I was too tired, I guess. Furthermore Iapos;m having fever. Enough said.

School Hater.. For now. I wish to go other cousre after this. After this frustrating cousre, I plan to take private diploma. Not too sure about that yet. I donapos;t even have the slightest interest in engineering. Will take up media courses. I dread school. I dread school. Iapos;m counting down to my next holiday. And the end of my studies in Ngee Ann. Iapos;m not exaggerating. Iapos;m really doing it. My sister will be graduating NEXT year. I so want to be her.


My new friendapos;s name is Muhammad Fahmi. Heapos;s Suhailaapos;s classmate. The reason why I put up his name because he wants his name to be written. And I said okay. Hahaha A promise is a promise. So, there you go, Fahmi hahah. Itapos;s nice talking to him. Friendly too. Plus, heapos;s Suhailaapos;s friend. Hahaha

notice that this entry, i used a lot of "really". Wanna know why? because itapos;s REALLY true.

i love my bodyguard many many. Can we meet soon? *grins

civil air patrol georgia.



Комментариев нет: